- 5 cups shredded cabbage, red or green
- 1 cup Granny Smith apple, cut into matchstick pieces
- 3/4 cup radish, cut into matchstick pieces
- 2 tbsp white onion, very finely diced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1.5 tbsp water
- 1.5 tbsp oil
- 1/8 tsp celery seed
- a shake of powdered mustard
- a shake of salt and pepper
- Combine cabbage, apple, radish and onion in large mixing bowl.
- In a small jar, add sugar, vinegar, water, oil, celery seed, powdered mustard, salt and pepper. Shake or stir until well combined.
- Add dressing to cabbage mix, stir well. Place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to chill before serving.