- 1 lb shrimp, shell-on, deveined
- 1/4 cup sriracha
- 3/4 cup peach preserves or jam
- 2 tsp garlic powder
Optional basting liquid
- 3 tbsp peach jam
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- pinch of fresh garlic or garlic powder
- Make sure shrimp are completely de-thawed. Pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Add shrimp to gallon size Ziploc bag, along with sriracha, peach jam, and garlic powder. Massage the marinade into the shrimp, store in refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Thread onto skewers (I use two skewers to keep the shrimp in place). If using wooden skewers, make sure they are well soaked in water beforehand so they don’t burn.
- Grill over high, direct heat for 2.5 minutes on each side, basting each side with basting liquid. Serve while hot.