- 2 large tomatoes or 5 roma tomatoes, cored, seeds removed and diced
- 1 small white onion, diced
- juice of 2 large limes
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl. Stir well to coat with lime juice. Taste, add more seasoning or lime juice if needed.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Store in refrigerator in airtight bowl for up to 3 days.