A tropical twist on the traditional mimosa!
- 1/3 cup sparkling wine*
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon-lime soda (like 7up)**
- Chill the sparkling wine in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. The colder, the better!
- In a champagne flute, add sparkling wine and pineapple juice.
- Top the cocktail off with a splash of lemon-lime soda, to taste.
- *Most mimosa recipes call for a dryer champagne, like a Brut. If you incorporate the lemon-lime soda, I would recommend a Brut. If you would like to just use sparkling wine and pineapple juice, try to find a sweeter variety of champagne to use. The pineapple juice can be quite tart!
- Serving Size: 1