- 3 cups whole grain pasta, cooked to package instructions and drained
- 1.5 cup diced broccoli, raw
- 1.5 cup diced cauliflower, raw
- 1.5 cup diced grape tomato, raw
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 3 tbsp feta cheese
- juice of one lemon
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, vegetables, feta cheese and lemon juice. Stir well.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Taste and add more vinegar or oil to your taste. remember that there will be some extra acidity from the lemon juice.
- Pour dressing over pasta and vegetables and stir well. Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes before serving.
The 21 day fix values for this recipe are
- 1 yellow (carb)
- 1 green (veggies)
- 1/2 orange (dressings)
- 1/3 blue (healthy fats)
- The serving is 1.5 cups