- 18 ounces SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp
- 6 tbsp sweet chili sauce (find in asian aisle)
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- squeeze of lime
- 16 fajita sized soft tortillas
- 2 cups Cilantro Lime Coleslaw (recipe link in notes)
- Cook shrimp to package specifications.
- Meanwhile in small mixing bowl, combine sweet chili sauce, sour cream, and a squeeze of lime juice. Stir until well combine.
- Add cooked shrimp to mixing bowl to tortilla shells (I double them up). Add 1/4 cup of Cilantro Lime Coleslaw, then drizzle with sweet chili sauce. Serve while shrimp is still warm.
- Cilantro Lime Cole Slaw recipe: http://blackberrybabe.com/2015/08/19/cilantro-lime-cole-slaw/