Peanut Butter Energy Balls with honey, peanut butter, oats, dried fruit and protein powder!
- 1¼ cup oats
- ½ cup sliced almonds, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp protein powder (I use peanut powder like Jif or PB2)
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup dried, chopped fruit (apricots, cranberries, cherries, raisins)
- ½ cup peanut butter or other nut butter
- In medium mixing bowl, add oats, diced almond slivers and protein powder. Mix well.
- Add honey, dried fruit and peanut butter. Stir until well combined.
- Place mixing bowl in refrigerator for minimum of 30 minutes.
- Roll chilled mixture into bite-sized balls. Store in refrigerator for up to a week.
- Each golf ball sized energy ball has about 60 calories using dried apricots. Cranberries, cherries and raisins are higher caloric options.
- Serving Size: 8