Dinner doesn’t get easier or healthier than this! Lemon Cod and Asparagus are roasted together in a foil packet. Super flavorful dinner with easy cleanup!
- 12 ounces cod, fresh or dethawed, at room temperature
- 1 lb asparagus, washed and trimmed
- 2.5 medium lemons, sliced into rounds
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, sliced into rounds/rings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tbsp lemon pepper
- 1/2 tbsp Schnucks Italian Bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place large foil sheet on baking tray. Spray with cooking coil.
- Place slices of one lemon, and half of the onion slices on the foil sheet.
- Top lemon and onion with asparagus, then another layer of lemon and onion.
- Top with cod. Sprinkle everything with olive oil, garlic salt and lemon pepper. Squeeze juice of 1/2 lemon over top. Sprinkle bread crumbs over cod.
- Roast for 13-15 minutes, until cod starts to flake and asparagus is crisp-tender.
- Optional: Broil on top rack for 1 minute to brown bread crumbs.
- Serving Size: 2