- 1 6.5 ounce can Reddi-wip®
- 2 5.3 ounce cups of Dannon® Greek Light & Fit® Greek Apple Pie Yogurt
- 1 (6 count) package Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
- Caramel sauce, chopped peanuts, diced Granny Smith Apples, Reddi-wip
- In a small bowl, add Reddi-wip and yogurt.
- Mix until well combined, then spoon into pie crusts and smooth.
- Place pie crusts on a plate or small baking sheet, then sit in freezer. Make sure they are on a flat surface.
- Freezer 1.5 to 2 hours. Top with your choice of toppings, and serve.