This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. Many thanks for supporting the brands I love who make this site possible. #EffortlessPies #CollectiveBias
Skinny desserts like this Skinny Caramel Apple Pie are the perfect size for one with a light, delicious caramel apple yogurt filling. Less than 200 calories!
I was in the south for work this past week, and things changed in Kansas City while I was gone. It got COLD! I wore a short sleeved shirt and leggings on the plane ride home, which was exactly what I wore when I left two days prior. When I walked out of the airport to get my car, the cold air hit me like a ton of bricks! Along with this cold has come some weird sort of fall/winter nesting thing, where I’m lighting autumn scented candles, wearing sweatpants 24/7 and dreaming of Thanksgiving. I can’t be stopped.
I’m struggling to maintain my weight right now. Lots of work travel is not friendly to my waist line. I can count on being 5-10 pounds heftier during my heavy travel season each year. I have a hard time resisting gas station goodies and never-ending snacks at conferences. A lot of that eating is boredom related, for sure. But, it has me thinking about ways to cut back through the heavy eating season during the holidays.
These mini pie crusts are the best thing since sliced bread. Talk about instant portion control! I chose to make a freezer yogurt pie with them, which was easy as pie (had to do it). I grabbed my ingredients from WalMart! I bought Dannon® Greek Yogurt Light & Fit® Greek Apple Pie Yogurt with a few dollops of Reddi-wip®, plopped it in the pie crust, and stuck it in the freezer to set for two hours.
Only three ingredients for the pie makes this a SUPER easy snack, or a very special dessert for your holiday gatherings. And, this little skinny caramel apple pie has 200 calories or less. You’ve gotta love that!Print
- 1 6.5 ounce can Reddi-wip®
- 2 5.3 ounce cups of Dannon® Greek Light & Fit® Greek Apple Pie Yogurt
- 1 (6 count) package Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
- Caramel sauce, chopped peanuts, diced Granny Smith Apples, Reddi-wip
- In a small bowl, add Reddi-wip and yogurt.
- Mix until well combined, then spoon into pie crusts and smooth.
- Place pie crusts on a plate or small baking sheet, then sit in freezer. Make sure they are on a flat surface.
- Freezer 1.5 to 2 hours. Top with your choice of toppings, and serve.
- Serving Size: 6