A delicious and healthy lime cilantro slaw. Cilantro haters need not apply!
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar or splenda
- dash of salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 ounces coleslaw mix (green cabbage and carrots)
- 4 ounces shredded purple cabbage
- Add coleslaw mix purple cabbage, cilantro and green onions into medium mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, add lime juice, olive oil, sugar/splenda, salt and pepper. Mix.
- Pour dressing onto slaw mix, stir and serve.
- Serving Size: 6