- 2.5 cups Froot Loops cereal
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 package (24 ounces) vanilla almond bark
- 3 tbsp Froot Loops cereal, crushed (for topping)
- In a medium saucepan, gently melt marshmallows and butter over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Once melted, add Froot Loops, and stir to coat.
- Meanwhile, place almond bark in a microwave safe dish. Microwave for 3 minutes at half power. Remove from microwave and stir.
- Spoop up the Froot Loops mixture with a spoon, and form into a ball with your hands. You may have to push in parts of the ball to make it more round.
- Using a spoon, drop each Froot Loops ball into the melted almond bar. Gently toss the melted almond bark over the ball with your spoon. Place the ball on a plate to cool, and use the spoon to smooth out the almond bark around the sides and the top of the ball.
- Sprinkle crushed Froot Loops on top of the treats while the almond bark is still soft.
- Allow the treats to sit and cool until the bark hardens. This can take up to an hour.