Delicious, flaky red snapper fish roasted in a foil packet with a sweet and tart sriracha sauce.
- 1 lb red snapper filets*
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 lime
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1.5 tbsp sriracha (hot chili sauce, made by Huy Fong)
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Lay a large sheet of aluminum foil on a baking pan. Lightly grease the foil, then lay fish on top of foil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Squeeze juice from half of the lime onto the fish and allow to sit for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together the honey, sriracha, and orange juice. Squeeze the remainder of the lime juice into the bowl. Stir to combine. Taste for heat. If it’s too spicy, add extra honey, lime juice, or orange juice until you can tolerate the heat.
- Seal the pouch, allowing a small hole for steam to escape.
- Place in oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, until fish flakes easily.
- *Any flaky white fish will do. Grouper, mahi mahi or tilapia are perfectly fine substitutes.
- Serving Size: 2