Perfectly creamy pasta paired with sauteed peas, bacon, crab meat and spices.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 pound sliced bacon, cut into thin strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup crab meat, leg or lump
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 pound linguine
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- In a small pan, heat the oil and butter over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook for about 6 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add garlic, wine and pepper. Simmer for about three minutes to reduce the wine. Add peas and crab, and 2-3 spoonfuls of pasta water into the pan. Simmer for another three minutes, remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, cheese, and salt.
- Drain the pasta. While it’s still steaming hot, add it to the egg and cheese mixture. Stir well to combine, the heat of the pasta will cook the eggs and the egg mixture will stick to the pasta.
- Pour the bacon mixture over the linguine and toss.
- Serve immediately while hot.
- Serving Size: 4