A delicious cookie pie topped with vanilla ice cream, pie spices and fresh peaches!
- 3 cups Blue Bunny Premium Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 ripe peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced (for topping)
- 16 ounces prepared snickerdoodle cookie dough (sugar cookie dough is also wonderful!)
- Leave ice cream on counter to soften for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Press cookie dough into greased 10” cast iron skillet. If you don’t have a cast iron skillet, use a 9” round cake pan.
- Place skillet cookie in oven to bake for 20 minutes.
- Scoop ice cream into medium mixing bowl. Add almond extract, nutmeg and cinnamon. Stir. Cover and place in freezer to hold until cookie is done baking.
- Remove cookie from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes. Scoop ice cream onto cookie, add peach slices, serve immediately.
- This is best served while the cookie is still warm and a bit gooey. You can certainly make the components of this recipe ahead of time, just remember to heat the cookie up!
- Serving Size: 6