- 7 cups marshmallows (prefer mini sized)
- 5 tbsp butter
- 6 cups crisped rice cereal
- 4.4 ounce bar Hershey’s Milk Chocolate
- 5 graham cracker sheets (about half of one package)
- In a large pot, melt butter and 5 cups of marshmallows over low heat. Add in crisped rice cereal, stir to combine, and remove from heat immediately.
- Set oven to broil on low.
- Lightly grease a 9×9” pan. Add one half of the crisped rice mixture and press down with a spatula to spread evenly.
- Layer graham crackers, milk chocolate bars, and 1 cup miniature marshmallows. Place in oven to broil for 30 seconds, then remove from oven.
- Spread remainder of crisped rice mixture on top of the s’mores layer. Press down with spatula to smooth.
- Top with remaining 1 cup of marshmallows and return to oven to broil for 1 minute.
- Remove. Cut carefully using choppy straight-down motions (remember, there are whole graham crackers that need to be cut through!)
- The next time I make these, I think I’ll use marshmallow fluff for the inner layer and top layer. It would work very well!