Sweet and tangy vinegar based cole slaw recipe, with no mayo.
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1.5 tbsp water
- 1.5 tbsp oil
- 1/8 tsp celery seed
- a shake of powdered mustard
- a shake of salt and pepper
- 14 ounces shredded cabbage or coleslaw mix
- 2 tbsp very finely diced white onions
- Add together sugar, cider vinegar, water, oil, celery seed, salt, pepper and mustard. Mix until well combined.*
- Add cabbage and onions (optional) to medium sized bowl. Pour dressing over the top and stir well. Cover, and chill in refrigerator for at least 15 minutes before serving.
- *I use a mason jar with a lid so I can shake the dressing.
- Serving Size: 8
Keywords: cole slaw, vinegar cole slaw, sweet cole slaw, no mayo cole slaw
You can also try my famous Gooseberry Pie!
Pages: 1 2