- 6 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1 package white chocolate candy melts
- 1/4 cup white cake mix
- 3 tbsp red sprinkles
- 3 tbsp blue sprinkles
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup red, white and blue M&M’s (optional)
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows (optional)
- Melt white chocolate candy melts in microwave safe. This took me about two minutes total, but I recommend you check them frequently.
- Once the white chocolate candy melts are melted, stir in the cake mix.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cereal, melted white chocolate, and sprinkles. Stir well to coat the cereal.
- Toss the coated cereal with powdered sugar to coat.
- Add in M&Ms and marshmallows, toss to mix.