Bacon-wrapped green beans roasted in an absolutely delicious sauce! Only five ingredients.
- 1/2 lb green beans
- 4 pieces of bacon, halved
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Clean green beans by snapping or cutting off stems and dead ends.
- Form green beans into bundles of 5-6 beans. Wrap one piece of bacon around each, secure with toothpick. Arrange bundles on baking pan (with edges, so that the juices don’t run off into oven).
- Combine butter, brown sugar and garlic powder in small microwave safe dish. Microwave on 50% power for one minute. Remove from microwave and stir to combine.
- Pour butter and brown sugar glaze over the green bean bundles.
- Place pan in oven at 375 for about 25 minutes.
- Serving Size: 4