Four simple ingredients combine together to make a delicious chocolate cherry cake. Gooey and delicious, no mixing required!
- 16 ounces cherry pie filling
- 16 ounces dark sweet cherry pie filling
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 12 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease the bottom of a 9×13” pan.
- Add both cans of cherry pie filling to the pan and smooth out.
- Then, layer in chocolate cake mix over the cherry pie filling. Do not stir.
- Cut butter into tablespoon size, 12 total. Lay out evenly over the top of the cake mix.
- Bake until the top is bubbly, 30-40 minutes.
- Serving Size: 12