The BEST shrimp I’ve ever tasted! Cooked in butter, lemon and tons of spices.
- 1 lb large shrimp, raw, shell-on (preferably)
- 1/2 lb butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- juice of 1 large lemon
- 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp rosemary
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a shallow baking pan (I use a 9×9” pyrex pan) with raw shrimp.
- Mix remaining ingredients in small sauce pan and bring to broil.
- Pour boiling liquid over shrimp and place in oven.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- We usually double this recipe! Use a 9×9” pan if you double. Serve with crusty bread and a simple green salad.
- Serving Size: 2