Beautiful rainbow carrots in a tangy butter sauce.
- 2 lb rainbow carrots (check the organic section)
- 3 tbsp butter
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrub carrots with a wet dishcloth. Do not peel.
- Place clean carrots on a lightly greased roasting pan or baking sheet with edges.
- Melt butter in microwave in a microwave safe dish.
- Add lemon, thyme, salt and pepper to butter.
- Pour over carrots.
- Roast in oven for 20 minutes.
- Serving Size: 8