Your new favorite banana bread recipe!
- 1 stick butter, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs (or 3 small)
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed with a fork
- 1/2 cup milk with 1 tsp baking soda added in
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, add sugar and butter. Cream with mixer until well combined.
- Add eggs and mashed bananas, mix for 30 seconds.
- Add milk, baking soda and salt, stir.
- Add flour and baking soda. I like to add the flour in 1/3 cup increments.
- Add to greased loaf pan and bake for one hour at 325 degrees.
- Serving Size: 8