A super fast skillet dinner with andouille sausage, penne pasta, and a spicy cream sauce.
- 16 oz pasta
- 1 lb andouille sausage, uncooked
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 9 oz diced tomatoes with garlic and onion
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tbsp dried basil
- 1/4 tbsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- In a large skillet, saute the sausage on medium high until cooked through, about ten minutes.*
- Cut cooked sausage into bite-sized pieces and return to the pan.
- To the skillet, add 8 oz cream cheese and diced tomatoes and reduce heat to low. Stir constantly until cream cheese melts.
- Add spices and chicken broth into skillet, stir until well combined.
- Add cooked pasta to skillet, stir and serve.
- *Precooked sausage is fine.
- Serving Size: 4