A beautifully simple appetizer. Baked cheese wheel with honey, candied pecans, and cranberries.
- 1 wheel of brie cheese
- 1/4 cup of dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup of Easy Candied Pecans (link to recipe in notes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place brie in a baking dish. Pile cranberries and pecans on brie, then drizzle honey to taste.
- Place the brie in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before cutting into the cheese.
- Easy Candied Pecan Recipe: http://blackberrybabe.com/2015/03/25/easy-candied-pecans/