I love using candied pecans in recipes, but find most traditional recipes to be too involved for a quick weeknight meal. This simple recipe allows for quick candied pecans using three simple ingredients and your stove top. Candied pecans perfectly liven up salads, or serve as a delicious, quick snack.
- 1/2 cup halved pecans
- 1.5 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1.5 tbsp brown sugar
- Heat a small saucepan on medium.
- Add butter.
- When butter is melted, add pecans and brown sugar.
- Stir until brown sugar is melted and pecans are well coated.
- Spread pecans out on wax paper to cool.
- This recipe makes enough for a small snack, or to use as an addition to a dinner salad. Feel free to multiply the recipe for more yield.